Recruitment, apply for May & Baker Nigeria recruitment 2021 below.
Gatekeepers News reports that May & Baker Nigeria Plc manufactures and distributes pharmaceutical products, such as vaccines, antibiotics, and sera. The Company also sells diagnostics, medical equipment and bottled water in Nigeria.
May & Baker is recruiting to fill the positions below:
1.) Medical Sales Representative
Deadline: 7th October, 2021.
Reporting to the District Sales Manager, the incumbent will be involved in the promotion of the company’s assigned products to medical and allied professionals in teaching, general, private practice and pharmacies through various levels of marketing interviews / medical meetings sufficient to achieve the agreed prescription and sales target.
- Candidates must possess a B.Pharm or a degree in Pharmacology or Biological Sciences with at least one (1) year (NYSC inclusive) medical field sales experience with a reputable company.
- Applicants must be result-oriented, self-motivated with good oral and written communication skills and must possess strong persuasion and presentation skills with proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
2.) Formulation & Development Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
Deadline: 6th October, 2021
- Reporting to the Head, Pharma Plant Operations, the preferred candidate will be expected to lead the Formulation and Development Department to achieve results in terms of formulation, reformulation and product development.
- He/She must demonstrate a high level of competence in hands-on Pharmaceutical product development and possesses strong people leadership skills.
- The preferred candidate should possess a B.Pharm or related Degree, membership of relevant professional body with 5 – 7 years relevant pharmaceutical product development and manufacturing experience.
- He/She must have sound knowledge of cGMP and current trends with regards to product development in a pharmaceutical environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.