High-flying tourism company, Pearle & Praise Tourism LLC has announced it’s organising an event for business owners, corporations and individuals interested in building a solid network of business personnel. The event has been slated for Dubai.
Gatekeepers News reports that the event has been named Business Opportunities in Dubai and UAE Market for African Investors and Entrepreneurs.
The conference is for Investors and Entrepreneurs in Import and Export Trade, Agriculture and Agribusiness, Mining of Precious Minerals, Real Estate, Travel and Tourism, Vehicles and Spare Parts Dealers, Perfumery and Jewellers.
Other business professionals in the areas Restaurants, Building Materials and Furniture, Industrial and Household Cleaning Services, Entrepreneurs that want to operate as Freelancers in ICT/Block Chain Technology, Creative Art, Accounting and Auditing, General Business Consulting, Investors and Entrepreneurs seeking to setup their businesses, a branch office or an offshore company in UAE are also encouraged to register for the event.
Focus Area Opportunities for the event are;
1. General Import/Export trade Opportunities in Dubai and the entire UAE market and
2. Specific export to UAE markets.
Business entities interested in exporting Ginger, Coffee, Cocoa, Cashew Nuts, Charcoal, Fruits (Avocado, Banana, etc), and General African Foodstuffs and Beverages are encouraged to register for the event as it affords great opportunities and networking benefits.
Organisers have also stated that;
• Investors/Entrepreneurs looking for business partners and or representatives in the Dubai and UAE markets
• Investors/Entrepreneurs that want to be business partners and or representatives/Distributors of Dubai and UAE manufacturers, traders in African markets
• Private Labelling
• An opportunity to get Investors Residence Visa for yourself, your family and your staff
• An opportunity to set up your company branch office or an offshore company in UAE
The event has been slated for the 29th & 30th June 2022
Details of the event:
• Time: 10:00am – 4:00pm
• Venue: World Trade Centre, Dubai
• Registration fee: $550 USD (it covers 2 Coffee Breaks and a Working Lunch per day, Writing Materials, Parking for delegates, Emergency Medical Services, etc)
Guaranteed investors and success partners for the event are some of the fastest-growing business groups in Dubai including;
• Dubai Department for Economic Development
• World Trade Centre
• Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry
• Dubai Multi Commodity Centre
• UAQ Free Trade Zone
• Ras Alkhaimah Free Trade Zone
• Ajman Free Trade Zone
• Emirates Group