Recruitment, apply for Willers Solutions Limited recruitment 2022 below.
Gatekeepers News reports that Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting-edge value proposition geared towards value maximization. Its focus is on creating and managing change in organisations by formulating and implementing customer-centric strategies.
Willers Solutions Limited is recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Lagos / Ibadan – Oyo
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field. MBA is a plus
- Minimum of 4 years work experience.
- Must have good technical knowledge of power generators
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Must have vast experience in sales of power generators
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Ability to understand the product and increase dealer’s network / customer base
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
Application Closing Date
29th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
Disclaimer: Gatekeepers News gets job vacancies from advertising agencies and other sources to inform the public about employment opportunities. Gatekeepers News or any agent does not seek any payment in whatever form for prospective candidates to apply. We, therefore, implore you not to pay for any job vacancies because they are not for sale, and we are not responsible for any loss that may arise as a result of this.