Recruitment, apply for Excellium recruitment 2022 below.
Gatekeepers News reports that Excellium are a technology company that specialise in the deployment of businesssoftware solutions (Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Accounting, Payroll and Human Resources (HR) solutions). We offer a unique platform for people who want to bring their skills and experience to solve distinct business challenges.
Excellium is recruiting to fill the following positions:
Job Title: Customer Service Associate
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Customer Service
- Must show a willingness to work with a great attitude.
- Ability to handle customer complaints correctly and take feedback, internally and externally.
- Provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits.
- Follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer and prospect interactions correctly.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers and provide a speedy solution.
- Respond to customer queries escalated on all support channels
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
- Update our internal databases with information about useful discussions with customers and prospects
- Follow up on internal teams to ensure that support issues escalated are resolved in a timely manner
- Gather customer feedback and share with our sales and implementation team
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant field.
- 1 – 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Good communication skills.
- Problem-solving skill.
- Good listening skills.
- At least one-year experience as a Customer Support Representative or similar support role.
- Experience using a CRM & email campaign tool.
Application Closing Date
14th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Disclaimer: Gatekeepers News gets job vacancies from advertising agencies and other sources to inform the public about employment opportunities. Gatekeepers News or any agent does not seek any payment in whatever form for prospective candidates to apply. We, therefore, implore you not to pay for any job vacancies because they are not for sale, and we are not responsible for any loss that may arise as a result of this.