Recruitment, apply for Nestle Nigeria Plc recruitment 2022 below.
Gatekeepers News reports that Nestle Nigeria Plc as the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, It is committed to enhancing people’s lives, everywhere, every day. A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits.
Nestle Nigeria Plc is recruiting to fill the positions below:
Title: Technical Training Programme
Locations: (Agbara Factory – Agbara, Flowergate Factory – Sagamu) Ogun and (Abaji Factory – Abaji) Abuja
>> Click Here to See All Latest Nestle Openings
- Nestle Nigeria is seeking applications from self-driven, motivated and qualified young individuals from Nigeria who have sound character and learning agility to undertake an intensive 18-month training program on Technical Skills Development at our Technical Training Centers.
The Ideal Candidate Must Have
- Minimum of Lower Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) issued by a Nigerian Polytechnic not earlier than 2019 in any of the following (or related) fields of study:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering / Electrical / Installation & Maintenance Engineering
- Applied Mechanical and Electrical Engineering (Mechatronics)
- Industrial Measurement and Control/Instruments Mechanics Work
- Automation Engineering
- Computer Engineering and other related engineering qualifications
- Minimum of Five (5) O-Level Credits or its equivalent obtained in One (1) Sitting in Physics, Mathematics, English Language, Further Mathematics, Technical Drawing or Chemistry.
Application Closing Date
6th October, 2022.
How to Apply for Nestle Technical Training Programme 2022
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Trainees are NOT Nestle employees, and the training programme is not a pre-employment programme.
- Only the Applicants whose applications meet the requirements will be considered.
For enquiries about Nestle Technical Training Programme 2022, kindly use the comments section.
Disclaimer: Gatekeepers News gets job vacancies from advertising agencies and other sources to inform the public about employment opportunities. Gatekeepers News or any agent does not seek any payment in whatever form for prospective candidates to apply. We, therefore, implore you not to pay for any job vacancies because they are not for sale, and we are not responsible for any loss that may arise as a result of this.