Recruitment, apply for Tropical General Investments (TGI) recruitment 2022 below.
Gatekeepers News reports that Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group is an international investment and holding company with over three decades in building sustainable businesses in fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG), agriculture, agro-allied, healthcare, chemicals, real estate, and oil and gas in 12 countries including Nigeria, Ghana, Republic of Benin, Morocco, UAE, India, South Africa, China, etc. with an over 9,000 multicultural workforce.
Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group 2022 Young Professionals Programme is recruiting to fill the following positions:
Job Title: Distri Commercial Trainee Program 2022
- The TGI Distri Commercial trainee program is a talent development program, offering young and professional talent an opportunity to deepen their knowledge and build required competencies necessary for future managerial/leadership roles.
- The successful applicants will have the opportunity to work in the commercial departmnt after undergoing an intensive induction exercise.
- The successful applicants will get to learn about TGI Distri and its various operations.
- First Degree in any discipline from a reputable institution
- Minimum of second-class upper grade
- Maximum of 1 year work experience
- Strong Passion for Sales
- Young and energetic.
- Ability to thrive in different working conditions
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Strong team spirit.
- Strong analytical and numeric skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to work Pan-Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
10th October, 2022.
How to Apply for TGI Group Commercial Trainee Programme 2022
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Disclaimer: Gatekeepers News gets job vacancies from advertising agencies and other sources to inform the public about employment opportunities. Gatekeepers News or any agent does not seek any payment in whatever form for prospective candidates to apply. We, therefore, implore you not to pay for any job vacancies because they are not for sale, and we are not responsible for any loss that may arise as a result of this.