Recruitment, apply for Access Bank recruitment 2023 below.
Gatekeepers News reports that Access Bank is a commercial bank licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria.
Access Bank is recruiting to fill the position below:
Entry Level Training Program
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Nationwide | Nigeria.
- Are you driven, confident and enthusiastic about the banking sector? Do you want to pursue your passion as a career? Are you prepared to assist us on our mission to establish a top-tier financial institution? You are perfect for our Entry Level Training Program!
- Your career path with us begins with an intensive training program at the School of Banking Excellence, offering you an opportunity to train with other highly qualified candidates.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and, all hiring decisions are made after conducting a competitive assessment based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications.
- We are gender and diversity focused, and so we encourage females and those who are physically challenged to apply.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- The recruitment process is location specific so carefully choose your most preferred location.
- You are also to select ONE from the following programs and apply. Note that you are apply to a program that you are eligible for.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university with a minimum of Second-Class Upper Division (2:1).
- Divisions: ERG (Enterprise Resource Group), CIBD (Corporate and Investment Banking Division) and CBD (Commercial Banking Division)
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university with a minimum of Second-Class Lower Division (2:2).
- Divisions: Retail sales, Products and Retail Operations
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university with a minimum of Second-Class Lower Division (2:2).
- Must be a graduate of any STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) discipline and Economics.
- Division: Technology.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university with a minimum of Second-Class Lower Division (2:1).
- Division: Retail Operations.
Application Closing Date