Recruitment, apply for PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) recruitment 2023 below.
Gatekeepers News reports that PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Nigeria has been operating in Nigeria since 1953 through its predecessor firms of Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse. They are one of the leading professional services firms in the country with offices in Lagos, Abuja, and Port Harcourt, over 1000 staff, and 31 resident partners.
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is recruiting to fill the position below:
Graduate Associate Programme 2023
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of Second Class Upper Division / Upper Credit.
- Completion of NYSC is mandatory.
- Minimum of 5 O’Level credits at one sitting, including English language and Mathematics.
- The PwC Professional is our global leadership development framework. It outlines the capabilities that we look for in all our people – from associate to partner level – that will help us to thrive as purpose-led and values-driven leaders. We look for and develop these qualities in all our people:
- Whole leadership – I lead myself and others to make a difference and create a positive impact in a responsible, authentic, resilient, inclusive and passionate manner.
- Business acumen – I bring business knowledge, innovation and insight to create distinctive value for clients and PwC.
- Technical and digital – I apply a range of technical, digital and other professional capabilities to deliver quality and value.
- Global and inclusive – I operate and collaborate effectively with a mindset that transcends boundaries and embraces diverse perspectives.
- Relationships – I build relationships of high value, which are genuine and meaningful.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should click here to apply online.
Deadline: March 20, 2023
Disclaimer: Gatekeepers News gets job vacancies from advertising agencies and other sources to inform the public about employment opportunities. Gatekeepers News or any agent does not seek any payment in whatever form for prospective candidates to apply. We, therefore, implore you not to pay for any job vacancies because they are not for sale, and we are not responsible for any loss that may arise as a result of this.