Recruitment, apply for Standard Chartered Bank recruitment 2023 below.
Gatekeepers News reports that Standard Chartered Bank is a British banking and financial services company headquartered in London, England. It operates a network of more than 1,200 branches and outlets across more than 70 countries and employs around 87,000 people.
Standard Chartered Bank is recruiting to fill the position below:
Business ICS Risk Manager, CPBB AME
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria
Qualifications and Requirements:
- University graduate with solid experience in the banking industry, exposure of key positions in Project Management, Business Process Management, Change Management and/or Management Consulting; with experience in a project management role or equivalent capacity
- Minimum of 7-10 years of experience in Banking and Financial services. Direct experience in the Retail/CPBB business and/or Information and Cyber Security programs will be preferred.
- Strong knowledge of CPBB related products and operations will be preferred.
- Core knowledge and awareness of cyber security frameworks and information security principles will be necessary.
- Ability to articulate gross and residual risk with specific ability to clearly, concisely and accurately communicate complex technology and process risk to non-technical stakeholders in a lucid way.
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills, across various levels in the organization including senior leadership teams, in influencing key decisions taken in the business and in support teams.
- Strong communication skills – oral, written and presentation.
- Must be a self-starter who is able to initiate and successfully drive programs and projects to completion with little or no management supervision.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to prioritise, make decisions, and work to tight timeframes.
- Proven ability to lead highly complex, global activities through influence and credibility rather than command and control.
- Ability to both assess strategic priorities and to focus on detailed aspects of a function in order to drive effective delivery.
- Strong integrity, independence and resilience.
- One or more of the following certifications while not mandatory, will be an advantage:
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- SANS Global Information Assurance Certifications (GIAC)
- Certified in Risk & Information Systems Control (CRISC)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
Qualified and interested candidate should click here to apply online
Deadline: March 28, 2023
Disclaimer: Gatekeepers News gets job vacancies from advertising agencies and other sources to inform the public about employment opportunities. Gatekeepers News or any agent does not seek any payment in whatever form for prospective candidates to apply. We, therefore, implore you not to pay for any job vacancies because they are not for sale, and we are not responsible for any loss that may arise as a result of this.