Recruitment, apply for US Embassy Recruitment 2023 Below
Gatekeepers News reports that the US Embassy of Nigeria – A diplomatic mission is a group of people from one state or an international inter-governmental organisation (such as the United Nations) present in another state to represent the sending state/organisation officially in the receiving state.
The U.S Embassy is recruiting to fill the position below:
Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
Location: Abuja | Nigeria.
The Management Section is responsible for all administrative services to Embassy Abuja and Consulate General Lagos, a mission composed of 220 USDH and 900 LE Staff with 12 other agencies. This position serves as Management Staff Aide to the Management Counselor (MC) and Management Officer (MO) and also performs the full range of logistical, administrative, and oversight duties needed to support the work and responsibilities of the supervisors and performs project work as needed. The incumbent must obtain a Top Secret security clearance.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Strong knowledge of English grammar and business writing. Excellent understanding of visits or large event support requirements.
- Strong understanding of the Department’s core hierarchy and its top officials. Detailed knowledge of Management and Department policies and practices (i.e., gifts, vehicle use, expediter use, procurements, overtime, allowances, ethics, etc.). Excellent knowledge of U.S. Government and Mission policies and Embassy procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Liberal Arts, Business Administration, or Public Administration is required.
- This may be tested. Applicant MUST address the Language proficiency requirement to be considered.
- Fluency in speaking/reading/writing of English is required.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must be an excellent writer, both as an editor and drafter. Excellent command of grammar, punctuation, and spelling is required. Excellent interpersonal skills is required. Must be a proficient user of Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and internet. Good numerical skills required for reviewing Representational, ORE, and Consulate vouchers.
Salary: USD $50,662 /Per Year
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online
Deadline: June 7, 2023
Disclaimer: Gatekeepers News gets job vacancies from advertising agencies and other sources to inform the public about employment opportunities. Gatekeepers News or any agent does not seek any payment in whatever form for prospective candidates to apply. We, therefore, implore you not to pay for any job vacancies because they are not for sale, and we are not responsible for any loss that may arise as a result of this.