Recruitment, apply for Ecobank Recruitment 2023 Below
Gatekeepers News reports that Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (ETI), a public limited liability company, was established as a bank holding company in 1985 under a private sector initiative spearheaded by the Federation of West African Chambers of Commerce and Industry with the support of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS).
Ecobank is recruiting to fill the following positions:
Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- This Job role is for subject matter experts on Core Banking Application, business Process Applications, robotic application and AI.
- This job role will anchor the core banking application as well as business process and other applications for the entire group.
- The need for this Job role arises from the group technology support models where experts are required to handle core business application deployments.
- The person in this job will handle and anchor transformation applications deployment both functionally and technically and support such at Third level effectively and efficiently with deep knowledge.
This role implements and manages core and non-core banking and business applications for the entire group.
- Implement business process and or robotic applications.
- Implement core and non-core banking applications.
- Delivers level 3 support on all applications incidents and attain customer’s delightful experience and ensure no SLA breach.
- Delivers on all assigned transformation system projects and task.
- Takes an active role in planned business continuity activities, ensuring recovery procedures are accurate and complete.
- Ensure effective communication and interaction with customers to deliver impeccable CX.
- Participate and coordinate parameterisation, training and UATs on application implementations.
- Innovate, propose, and create solutions related or not to the job functions to meet identified business needs.
- Ensure all Audit requirements are fulfilled.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Professional qualification or certification are added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in IT, Banking, or business / robotic processes
- Extensive experience in managing and deploying applications.
Skills, Capabilities & Direct attributes
- Extensive knowledge of applications planning design and deployment, as well as system life cycle management
- Good knowledge of banking and business/ robotic applications
- Good knowledge of databases/ middleware and application interfaces
- knowledge of current and emerging technologies, to satisfy application to business needs.
- Programming language knowledge is an added advantage.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to explain technology solutions in business terms, establish rapport and persuade others.
- Ability to deliver on tight SLA.technologies such as MS IIS, Weblogic.
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online
Deadline: June 11, 2023
Disclaimer: Gatekeepers News gets job vacancies from advertising agencies and other sources to inform the public about employment opportunities. Gatekeepers News or any agent does not seek any payment in whatever form for prospective candidates to apply. We, therefore, implore you not to pay for any job vacancies because they are not for sale, and we are not responsible for any loss that may arise as a result of this.