Recruitment, apply for IKEDC recruitment 2023 below.
Gatekeepers News reports that Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) is Nigeria’s largest power distribution network which came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
IKEDC is recruiting to fill the position below:
Call Center Agent
Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- Manage the outbound telephony operations to authenticate customer information, validate customer details, inform customers of impending technician visits collate customer availability status and update same on the relationship management tool.
- Effectively and professionally manage customer expectation at all levels by providing instant/close to instant resolution feedback to customers.
- Manage complaints via: Email, Social Media platforms (Facebook, Twitter) & Live chat.
- Attend to complaints, requests or queries and communicate feedback professionally.
- Identify and troubleshoot customers’ complaints in a bid to achieve resolution
- Build sustainable customer relationships through open and interactive interactions.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information to customers
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives