Recruitment, apply for Union Bank recruitment 2023 below.
Gatekeepers News reports that Union Bank, established in 1917, is one of Nigeria’s long-standing and most respected financial institutions, offering a portfolio of banking services to individuals, SMEs, commercial and corporate clients.
Union Bank is seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
Location: Lagos | Nigeria
- The ideal candidate for this data engineer role is a skilled professional responsible for designing, implementing, and managing data infrastructure.
- They play a critical role in collecting, storing, and processing data, ensuring it is accessible and usable for data analysts and scientists.
- The data engineer works with various data sources, databases, and big data technologies to create efficient data pipelines.
- They are proficient in programming languages like Python and SQL and work with ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) tools to cleanse and transform data.
- The data engineer will collaborate closely with data scientists and analysts to understand their data requirements and ensure the data infrastructure meets those needs.
- Their work is instrumental in helping the organization make data-driven decisions, optimize processes, and derive valuable insights from vast datasets.
- Strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and knowledge of data warehousing and cloud computing are essential attributes for you to be successful in this role.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Should possess B.Sc/HND in any related field.
Deadline: Not Specified
Disclaimer: Gatekeepers News gets job vacancies from advertising agencies and other sources to inform the public about employment opportunities. Gatekeepers News or any agent does not seek any payment in whatever form for prospective candidates to apply. We, therefore, implore you not to pay for any job vacancies because they are not for sale, and we are not responsible for any loss that may arise as a result of this.