Recruitment, apply for Eko Maintenance Limited recruitment 2024 below.
Gatekeepers News reports that Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specialises in the maintenance of high-rise building facilities with offices located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
Eko Maintenance Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Corporate Legal Officer
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of a Law degree
- 1-2 years post NYSC working experience as a Corporate Legal Officer
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
- The ability to multitask and be proactive
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
Salary Range: ₦100,000 – ₦150,000/month
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the email.
Deadline: February 19, 2024
Disclaimer: Gatekeepers News gets job vacancies from advertising agencies and other sources to inform the public about employment opportunities. Gatekeepers News or any agent does not seek any payment in whatever form for prospective candidates to apply. We, therefore, implore you not to pay for any job vacancies because they are not for sale, and we are not responsible for any loss that may arise as a result of this.