Recruitment, apply for Novartis Nigeria recruitment 2022 below.
Gatekeepers News reports that Novartis provides healthcare solutions that improve and extend people’s lives. It uses science-based innovation to address some of society’s most challenging healthcare issues.
Novartis Nigeria is recruiting to fill the following position:
Job Title: Analytics Intern
Requisition ID.: 336102BR
Job Type: Full Time
Employment Type: Internship
Business Unit: Global Health PH
Shift Work: No
Functional Area: Interns / Students on Novartis Payroll
- 769 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2020. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
- We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
- Interns will work on the application or development of statistical, machine learning or pharmacokinetic / pharmacodynamics modeling methods in drug development, under the supervision of a senior-level quantitative scientist.
- Depending on nature of specific drug development questions, interns may employ a variety of quantitative methods, including machine learning (e.g., deep learning), survival analyses, causal inference, Bayesian statistics, disease progression modeling and pharmacokinetic / pharmacodynamics modeling, among other quantitative methods.
- Interns will also attend seminars and other activities to enhance their understanding of the drug development process. There will be opportunities for interns to present their project results to a team of quantitative scientists and other key stakeholders.
- Candidates should be graduate-level students in Biostatistics, Statistics, Pharmacometrics, Engineering or in a related discipline.
- Competitive candidates must have excellent oral and written communication skills and strong problem-solving skills.
- Preferred Competencies / Experiences:
- Candidates with working knowledge of R, SAS or strong background in NONMEM and/or other similar software/languages are preferred.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Disclaimer: Gatekeepers News gets job vacancies from advertising agencies and other sources to inform the public about employment opportunities. Gatekeepers News or any agent does not seek any payment in whatever form for prospective candidates to apply. We, therefore, implore you not to pay for any job vacancies because they are not for sale, and we are not responsible for any loss that may arise as a result of this.