Recruitment, apply for Outsource Nigeria recruitment 2022 below.
Gatekeepers News reports that Outsource Nigeria is a full-service Human Resources agency, specializing in providing outsourced turnkey manpower solutions to growing companies. Our solution include HR Services, Recruiting, Accounting, IT Support, Business Intelligence, Developers, and Operations including management and field / phone / automated based resources. The core of Outsource Nigeria’s success is its people.
Outsource Nigeria is recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Representative
Locations: Abia, Abuja (FCT), Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jagawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara
Employment Type: Part-time
- Our team is growing, and we are looking for experienced, energetic. Sales Representatives. You will be a key member of a growing team focused on the execution of innovative digital products and campaigns that drive revenue.
- As a direct Sales Representative, you will be responsible for selling digital software solutions to businesses across the country.
- This is a great full-time opportunity for someone interested in a fun, fast-paced and challenging Sales environment. We will provide you with the opportunity to make contributions immediately while developing the skills and knowledge to be successful.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Aggressively prospect, develop, and close leads using a variety of sources.
- Work directly with businesses to discuss and understand their needs and then develop customized solutions to drive leads to their business.
- Own entire sales process from prospecting to completion of the sale
- Ability to utilize technology to engage clients.
- Meet and exceed individual daily, weekly and monthly sales goals.
- Must be willing to travel to customer locations if needed.
Do you have what it takes to be successful?
- Any Degree / Diploma or equivalent work experience.
- Strong business development focus, willing to prospect and uncover new potential digital advertisers and drive to develop opportunities from prospect level through to deal close.
- An understanding and passion for the digital world we live in including social media and digital advertising.
- Individually driven to work in a highly competitive environment where success is the only option.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a very structured environment.
- Relentless persistence in a competitive marketplace.
Why its great to work with us:
- Excellent compensation program (great base pay plus an excellent commission plan)
- Outstanding benefits including major medical, dental, matching 401k with immediate vesting and an excellent PTO program
- Paid training and bonus programs
- Open territories
- Award Winning Culture!
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Disclaimer: Gatekeepers News gets job vacancies from advertising agencies and other sources to inform the public about employment opportunities. Gatekeepers News or any agent does not seek any payment in whatever form for prospective candidates to apply. We, therefore, implore you not to pay for any job vacancies because they are not for sale, and we are not responsible for any loss that may arise as a result of this.