Recruitment, apply for Kuda Bank recruitment 2023 below.
Gatekeepers News reports that Kuda bank is a full-service, app-based digital bank. The bank’s mission is to be the go-to bank not just for those living on the African continent, but also for the African diaspora wherever they might live, anywhere in the world.
Kuda bank is recruiting to fill the position below:
Call Centre Agent – Social Media
Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
Location: Lagos | Nigeria
- We are looking for a Call Centre Agent – Social Media, who will engage current and potential customers through all Social Media interaction channels to provide support, ensure customer satisfaction and retention towards the fulfilment of the strategic goal of the business at large.
- Act as the first point of contact to customers working via the company’s social media platforms.
- Staying informed on social media trends, innovations, and changes.
- Resolve customer issues within the scope of existing service level agreements.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies while resolving customers’ complaints through multiple channels.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions and resolve them.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Ensure that all escalated disputes are properly reviewed and resolved within the agreed SLA according to CBN guidelines.
- Respond promptly and effectively to escalated disputes and communicate findings to customers
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer-impacting processes for improvement purposes.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Ensure the highest level of service standards are maintained.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of social media best practices.
- Ability to effectively use a variety of social media platforms, such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Google+.
- Working knowledge of social media tools, such as HootSuite, Buffer, and Google Analytics
- Conversant with major Telephony and CRM applications used across the industry.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should click here to apply
Deadline: Not Specified