Recruitment, apply for Ecobank recruitment 2023 below.
Gatekeepers News reports that this Ecobank (eProcess Nigeria Subsidiary) Jobs in Nigeria Recruitment 2020 / 2021 is Available via eProcess Nigeria Career email Portal. eProcess Nigeria (EPN) is the FINTECH subsidiary of the Ecobank Group – that handles software development and business process automation for its 33 African countries and 3 Representative Offices (Paris, London & Johannesburg).
Ecobank is recruiting to fill the following position:
Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- The Role will be responsible Researching, designing, implementing and managing software programs.
- Testing and evaluating new programs.
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications.
- Writing and implementing efficient code for the entire Ecobank group
- The role will work with key stakeholders i.e. developers, Business analyst, Project Managers in actualizing development of solution to meet customer needs.
- The role will implement solution based on documented approach of Ecobank software development standard.
- Get involved in the implementation of the 3-tier domain for Commercial, Corporate and Consumer Banking for the Group
- Participate at all stages of the software development lifecycle as part of a cross-functioning team
- Be a part of a small, close knit and Agile team working on a wide range of activities to get a new business and products up and running
- Develop, test and implement new software programs
- Independently install, customize and integrate commercial software packages
- Work with experienced team members to conduct root cause analysis of issues, review new and existing code and/or perform unit testing
- Analyse user requirements and convert requirements to design documents
- Provide comprehensive support to internal customers; achieve resolution to outstanding problems or issues.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Education: – University degree preferably in Computer Science/Electrical Electronics/Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent
- Multi-lingual ability will be an advantage
Skills & Experience
- Possess good problem-solving attribute and critical thinking skills
- Ability to learn various programming language and standards which includes but not limited to JAVA, REST, XQuery, XPATH, XSLT, JMS, Memcached, Oracle Middleware component, Linux, MySQL, JSF and Spring MVC, web components, SQL, other database languages, NoSQL, structured and Unstructured database, PL/SQL
- Basic understanding of Systems Development Life Cycle.
- Communicate effectively and professionally in all forms of communication with internal customers
- Basic knowledge of software methodologies and design patterns.
- Basic Understanding of Data structure and algorithm
- Experience working with multi-cultural & multi-national environment
- Availability and willingness to travel to other locations as required.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should click here to apply
Deadline: March 24, 2023
Disclaimer: Gatekeepers News gets job vacancies from advertising agencies and other sources to inform the public about employment opportunities. Gatekeepers News or any agent does not seek any payment in whatever form for prospective candidates to apply. We, therefore, implore you not to pay for any job vacancies because they are not for sale, and we are not responsible for any loss that may arise as a result of this.