Recruitment, apply for UNICEF recruitment 2023 below.
Gatekeepers News reports that United Nations Children’s Fund is a United Nations agency responsible for providing humanitarian and developmental aid to children worldwide. With its presence in 192 countries and territories, the agency is among the most widespread and recognizable social welfare organizations in the world.
UNICEF is recruiting to fill the position below:
Education Officer, NOB
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Sokoto | Nigeria.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A university degree in one of the following fields is required: education, psychology, sociology or another relevant technical field.
- A minimum of two years of professional experience in Education related Programme planning, management, and/or education delivery.
- Experience in safe school programming is required
- Working in an emergency/crisis or high-risk setting is considered as an asset.
- Support the operationalization of the Safe Schools Declaration
- Facilitate and coordinate monitoring and reporting on safe school implementation
- Facilitate coordination of key partnerships and inter-sectoral collaboration on Safe Schools
- Fluency in English (verbal and written). Fluency in Hausa language is an added advantage.
Qualified and interested candidate should click here to apply online
Deadline: March 25, 2023
Disclaimer: Gatekeepers News gets job vacancies from advertising agencies and other sources to inform the public about employment opportunities. Gatekeepers News or any agent does not seek any payment in whatever form for prospective candidates to apply. We, therefore, implore you not to pay for any job vacancies because they are not for sale, and we are not responsible for any loss that may arise as a result of this.