Recruitment, apply for Schneider Electric recruitment 2023 below.
Gatekeepers News reports that Schneider Electric is a Global Specialist in Energy Management™ and a market leader in industrial automation and software.
Schneider Electric is recruiting to fill the following position;
2023 Graduate Trainee Finance Internship
Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
This graduate internship experience will prepare you for future growth with an understanding in:
- Organizational structure and behaviour and collaboration with various operations’ business partners.
- System knowledge.
- Business justification and decision-making process.
- Skills to identify process gaps and inefficiencies.
- Develop and execute action plans to mitigate waste.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or the equivalent.
- Recent graduate within 12 months of graduation.
- Must be a resident of Lagos state.
- Must be available to commence in April 2023.
- Candidates with professional qualifications in finance will have a distinct advantage but not mandatory.
- Knowledge of MS Office – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Analytical and computer skills, especially spreadsheet and financial analysis.
- Good problem solving, documentation and analytical skills, the ability to identify the problem and find a solution
- Great teamwork and communication skills
What do we offer in this specific role?
- Buddy/mentor – who will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company.
- Training tailored to your needs/experience.
- Relaxed, fun, and engaging environment – we’re not just about business: volunteering, extra projects, and integration events.
- Exposure to a range of Schneider-Electric Process Automation technologies and products.
- Experience in being part of the Schneider-Electric Africa expansion plans.
- Growth opportunities to develop technical and non-technical skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply
Deadline: Not Specified
Disclaimer: Gatekeepers News gets job vacancies from advertising agencies and other sources to inform the public about employment opportunities. Gatekeepers News or any agent does not seek any payment in whatever form for prospective candidates to apply. We, therefore, implore you not to pay for any job vacancies because they are not for sale, and we are not responsible for any loss that may arise as a result of this.