Recruitment, apply for Owens and Xley recruitment 2023 below.
Gatekeepers News reports that Owens and Xley is a Small Business Advisory and Consulting Company in Lagos, Nigeria. Its services include Small Business Startup and Set up, Business Plan preparation, Business Process Design and Business Strategy Formulation.
Owens and Xley is recruiting to fill the position below:
Sales Marketing Supervisor
Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the store and managing the sales team in achieving the set sales targets in the most efficient way.
Roles / Responsibilities
- Assist the leadership team, ensuring the store is always on target to achieve the set financial targets
- Monitor team sales targets & other metrics, provide feedback and analysis to the leadership team
- Demonstrate a strong use of selling skills and an ability to drive personal sales, building store clientele
- Ensure visual merchandising and maintenance standards are met at all times
- Work with the business development executive in identifying and pursuing new business opportunities
- Oversee product curation for festivities periods.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Intermediate-level proficiency in MS Office
- Standard knowledge of ERPs
- Data entry skills & excellent customer-facing skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Proactive with a sense of self-direction
- Strong written and oral communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Salary Range: ₦200,000 – ₦300,000/month
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] CC: Fait[email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Disclaimer: Gatekeepers News gets job vacancies from advertising agencies and other sources to inform the public about employment opportunities. Gatekeepers News or any agent does not seek any payment in whatever form for prospective candidates to apply. We, therefore, implore you not to pay for any job vacancies because they are not for sale, and we are not responsible for any loss that may arise as a result of this.