Recruitment, apply for Promasidor Recruitment 2023 Below
Gatekeepers News reports that Promasidor Nigeria is an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market, and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
Promasidor Nigeria is looking to fill the following position:
Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- Ensure timely evacuation of finished goods stock from the factories and subsequent racking in the warehouse in accordance with FIFO.
- Ensure accurate receipt, and issue of POS material stock.
- Ensure effective and efficient storage of stock in the warehouse.
- Ensure timely, and accurate processing of depot shipments (loading and documentation)
- Ensure the proper and timely preparation of reports as required by Distribution and Transport Management.
- Optimize deployment of men and materials in the course of work.
- Carry out any assigned food safety jobs by the head of department
- Carry out any other duty assigned by the line manager.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Science, Social Sciences or Engineering
- At least 2 years cognate experience in Logistics operations in a manufacturing environment.
- Good communication skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Organisational skills
- Analytical skills
- People management
- Customer service
- Strategic thinking
- Team player
KNOWLEDGE & SKILL
- Good knowledge of Office tools
- Supply chain management
- Logistics operations and management
- Quality management
- Service level monitoring
- Supply & distribution analysis
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply
Deadline: Not Specified
Disclaimer: Gatekeepers News gets job vacancies from advertising agencies and other sources to inform the public about employment opportunities. Gatekeepers News or any agent does not seek any payment in whatever form for prospective candidates to apply. We, therefore, implore you not to pay for any job vacancies because they are not for sale, and we are not responsible for any loss that may arise as a result of this.