Recruitment, apply for Tony Elumelu Foundation recruitment 2023 below.
Gatekeepers News reports that Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) is African private-sector-led philanthropy in Africa championing entrepreneurship and entrepreneurs across the continent. The Foundation’s long-term investment in empowering African entrepreneurs is emblematic of Tony Elumelu’s philosophy of Africapitalism, which positions Africa’s private sector, and most importantly entrepreneurs, as the catalyst for the social and economic development of the continent.
TEF is recruiting to fill the programme below;
Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- The Ideal candidate for these positions, sales and marketing executive must be a smart and highly intelligent person, he or she will be responsible for Selling all company products, including but not limited to (Life Insurance/ Personalized Investment Products, Pure Protection products, and Endowment Products) to prospective and existing customers.
- He or she will have to explain various insurance policies and product to potential and existing client, guide clients in selecting coverage to best meet their needs and suggests modifications and updates to clients’ existing insurance policies.
- You will be responsible for Selling the company’s Pensions option (Annuity for Life) to newly retired & existing retirees from private Companies, State & Federal government organizations that are presently on program withdrawal.
- Rigorously prospecting in all multinationals (Submission of proposals) within the state, and with the purpose of selling the company’s investments links products & pure protection plan
- Ensuring adequate payment of monthly premiums by all clients and establishing good and long-lasting relationships on behalf of the company for the purpose of continuous sales.
- Propagating the benefits of Life insurance to prospective customers in Private, Federal, and state Organizations within Lagos state and developing new strategies that will bring about the creation of new businesses.
- A risk taker and a person with a teachable and resilience spirit, that have good negotiating and persuading power.
- He / She must have good communication skills and be able to work under pressure and with other team members under minimal or no supervision.
- Please note that this Job is strictly for candidates within Lagos state.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in any discipline from a reputable university in Nigeria
- Years of experience are not required as qualified candidates will undergo professional sales and marketing training.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Deadline: September 30, 2023
Disclaimer: Gatekeepers News gets job vacancies from advertising agencies and other sources to inform the public about employment opportunities. Gatekeepers News or any agent does not seek any payment in whatever form for prospective candidates to apply. We, therefore, implore you not to pay for any job vacancies because they are not for sale, and we are not responsible for any loss that may arise as a result of this.