Recruitment, apply for Nestlé Recruitment 2023 below
Gatekeepers News reports that Nestle Nigeria – Is the world’s largest food and beverage company. We have more than 2000 brands ranging from global icons to local favourites and are present in 189 countries worldwide.
Safety, Health & Environment (SHE) Officer
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Ogun | Nigeria.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Project management experience
- Experience in FMCG will be an added advantage
- Experience in working in an operational environment.
- Experience in taking ownership of Safety and health and driving change through personal leadership.
- Knowledge of analyzing complex problems to identify multiple root causes.
- Ability to Influence behavioural change in a team/department.
- Ability to work in and can lead cross-functional teams.
- Ability to translate policies & standards into practical action plans.
- Coach individuals and teams in different environments.
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Very proactive.
Deadline: October 2, 2023
Disclaimer: Gatekeepers News gets job vacancies from advertising agencies and other sources to inform the public about employment opportunities. Gatekeepers News or any agent does not seek any payment in whatever form for prospective candidates to apply. We, therefore, implore you not to pay for any job vacancies because they are not for sale, and we are not responsible for any loss that may arise as a result of this.