Recruitment, apply for Flutterwave Recruitment 2023 Below
Gatekeepers News reports that Flutterwave – Founded in 2016 by a team of ex-bankers, entrepreneurs and engineers, we provide the underlying technology platform that allows businesses to make and accept payments anywhere in Africa. Flutterwave HQ is in San Francisco with offices in Lagos, Nairobi, Accra, and Johannesburg.
Flutterwave is recruiting to fill the positions below:
Manager, Retail Operations
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (e.g., Business, Operations Management, Finance)
- 5-7 years of experience in retail and reconciliation operations, payment processing, or related roles, preferably within the fintech or payments industry
- Strong leadership skills, with a proven track record of leading and motivating operational team’s
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities, identifying operational inefficiencies and recommend solutions
- Knowledge of payment industry regulations, security protocols, and fraud prevention measures
- Effective communication skills for collaborating with internal teams and external partners
- Proficiency in data analysis and reporting tools
- Excellent financial analytical, strategic planning and execution skills
- High level of attention to detail and ability to identify errors
- Strong relationship management skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet set deadlines
- Excellent presentation skills
- High sense of responsibility, accountability, integrity and ethical standards
- Ability to work independently to fulfil assigned tasks.
Deadline: Not Specified
Disclaimer: Gatekeepers News gets job vacancies from advertising agencies and other sources to inform the public about employment opportunities. Gatekeepers News or any agent does not seek any payment in whatever form for prospective candidates to apply. We, therefore, implore you not to pay for any job vacancies because they are not for sale, and we are not responsible for any loss that may arise as a result of this.