Recruitment, apply for StreSERT recruitment 2023 below.
Gatekeepers News reports that StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. It offers business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
StreSERT is recruiting to fill the position below:
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
A Service Executive will act as a liaison, provide product/services information, answer questions, and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- BSC/HND with minimum of an Upper Credit
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Numeracy and data analytics skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Monthly Take Home– N140,000
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to: [email protected]using the position as the subject of the email
Deadline: December 1, 2023
Disclaimer: Gatekeepers News gets job vacancies from advertising agencies and other sources to inform the public about employment opportunities. Gatekeepers News or any agent does not seek any payment in whatever form for prospective candidates to apply. We, therefore, implore you not to pay for any job vacancies because they are not for sale, and we are not responsible for any loss that may arise as a result of this