Recruitment, apply for Visa Incorporated recruitment 2023 below.
Gatekeepers News reports that Visa operates the world’s largest retail electronic payments network and is one of the most recognized global financial services brands. Visa facilitates global commerce through the transfer of value and information among financial institutions, merchants, consumers, businesses, and government entities.
Visa is recruiting to fill the position below:
Manager, Africa Fintech Accelerator
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Strong understanding of trends and themes in payments and commerce. Understanding of Visa business and organization strongly preferred
- 5+ years of work experience in payments, new product design, strategy or innovation consulting
- Payments industry/fintechs/digital tech experience or similar relevant experience a plus
- A genuine passion for technology and startups, an entrepreneurial mindset, and an insatiable desire to always be learning
- Extraordinary ability for self-learning and learning by doing, with a demonstrated ability of learning from available documentation and quickly applying it with little direction
- Proven experience in managing complex, cross-functional projects, with the agility and influential skills to work collaboratively with external and internal stakeholders across markets and functions
- Good capabilities to anticipate the needs and requests of multiple stakeholders
- Experience working in/with early-stage companies or other roles that demonstrate experience in above responsibilities
- Strong interest in the discourse around technology, startups, entrepreneurship, and venture capital
- Strong emotional intelligence, active listening skills, and high level of empathy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree. MBA or Master Degree highly desirable.
Deadline: Not Specified
Disclaimer: Gatekeepers News gets job vacancies from advertising agencies and other sources to inform the public about employment opportunities. Gatekeepers News or any agent does not seek any payment in whatever form for prospective candidates to apply. We, therefore, implore you not to pay for any job vacancies because they are not for sale, and we are not responsible for any loss that may arise as a result of this.