Recruitment, apply for PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) recruitment 2023 below.
Gatekeepers News reports that PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Nigeria has been operating in Nigeria since 1953 through its predecessor firms of Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse. They are one of the leading professional services firms in the country with offices in Lagos, Abuja, and Port Harcourt, over 1000 staff, and 31 resident partners.
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is recruiting to fill the position below:
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Experienced in design and interaction software such as Figma, Sketch, AdobeXD
- Clear understanding of user-centered design and best practices
- Proven experience completing design projects end to end
- Excellent understanding of agile methodology and implementation
- Front-end development experience using HTML/CSS
- Proficiency in conducting user research, competitor
Deadline: December 18, 2023
Disclaimer: Gatekeepers News gets job vacancies from advertising agencies and other sources to inform the public about employment opportunities. Gatekeepers News or any agent does not seek any payment in whatever form for prospective candidates to apply. We, therefore, implore you not to pay for any job vacancies because they are not for sale, and we are not responsible for any loss that may arise as a result of this.