Recruitment, apply for Ecobank Recruitment 2024 Below
Gatekeepers News reports that Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (ETI), a public limited liability company, was established as a bank holding company in 1985 under a private sector initiative spearheaded by the Federation of West African Chambers of Commerce and Industry with the support of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS).
Ecobank is recruiting to fill the position below:
Entry Level Development Programme (ELDP) 2023
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- The Entry Level Development Programme (ELDP) is a recruitment initiative designed to attract young, vibrant, and talented individuals to meet the growing manpower needs across the bank. By participating in ELDP, you become part of a pool of future leaders who will drive the bank to the next level.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 24 years as at the date of application.
- Minimum of second class lower (2:2) from a reputable university.
- Candidates must have completed NYSC.
- Minimum of five (5) credits including English and Mathematics.
Why Choose Us?
- Continuous learning and development opportunities through the EcobankAcademy
- Comprehensive health and wellness benefits
- Regular team bonding and retreats
- A vibrant and inclusive workplace culture
- Support for professional development e.g. ICAN, ACCA, CIPM etc.
- Enabling work culture and environment with recognition and rewards for employees
- Provides convenient staff bus services for eligible employees.
Deadline: Not Specified
Disclaimer: Gatekeepers News gets job vacancies from advertising agencies and other sources to inform the public about employment opportunities. Gatekeepers News or any agent does not seek any payment in whatever form for prospective candidates to apply. We, therefore, implore you not to pay for any job vacancies because they are not for sale, and we are not responsible for any loss that may arise as a result of this.