Recruitment, apply for International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) recruitment 2022 below.
Gatekeepers News reports that the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) works worldwide to provide humanitarian assistance to people affected by conflict and armed violence. ICRC takes action in response to emergencies and at the same time promotes respect for international humanitarian law.
ICRC is recruiting to fill the positions below:
1.) Import-Export Officer
Job ID: ABJ202100243 Impex Officer ABJ
2.) Buyer 1
Job ID: ABJ202200256 Buyer 1 YOLA
25th January, 2022
How to Apply
- Interested candidates should send Curriculum vitae, Application letter and NYSC Certificate to [email protected] using the Job ID as the subject of your application. Applications without the subject will not be treated.
- In the body of the mail, please indicate the following in the format as seen:
Languages you speak
Years of relevant experience
- Equal opportunities shall be provided to all employees and applicants for employment based on their demonstrated ability and competence without discrimination based on race, colour, religion, sex, nationality, status, disability etc.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply
- ICRC will not request for any monetary payments from applicants at any stage of the recruitment process.
Disclaimer: Gatekeepers News gets job vacancies from advertising agencies and other sources to inform the public about employment opportunities. Gatekeepers News or any agent does not seek any payment in whatever form for prospective candidates to apply. We, therefore, implore you not to pay for any job vacancies because they are not for sale, and we are not responsible for any loss that may arise as a result of this.