Recruitment, apply for PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) recruitment 2022 below.
Gatekeepers News reports that PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria has been operating in Nigeria since 1953 through its predecessor firms of Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse. They are one of the leading professional services firms in the country with offices in Lagos, Abuja, and Port Harcourt, over 1000 staff, and 31 resident partners.
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Unit Administrator
Job ID: 396829WD
Management Level: Associate
Local Specialism: IFS – Administration
Job Description & Summary
- A career in Administration and Secretarial Services, within Internal Firm Services, will give you the opportunity to provide administrative support to PwC employees.
- You’ll focus on using business software applications to prepare reports, receive and direct incoming calls or emails to the appropriate parties, arrange business travel, track expenses, and coordinating meeting arrangements.
- To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, every one at PwC needs to be purpose-led and values-driven leaders at every level.
- To help achieve this there’s the PwC Professional; its global leadership development framework. It gives a single set of expectations across lines, geographies, and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in careers, now and in the future.
- As an Associate, you will work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Technical writing including presentations, reports, letters, and speeches.
- Meeting management including preparation of agenda, meeting scheduling, provision of minutes of meetings, and executive summaries
- Tasks scheduling, managing e-calendar, and meeting commitments.
- Organize and coordinate travel and related logistics
- Managing correspondence with clients, regulators, organized private sector, and other external parties
- Research, data analysis, and management reporting
- Organize events and support corporate responsibility initiatives
- Create and maintain records, electronic files, and databases
- Perform other job-related assignments.
- First Degree in any Social Sciences or Business-related fields with a minimum of Second-Class Division.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as an Administrator or Executive Assistant to an Executive Director, CEO, or equivalent levels in a medium or large organization.
Skills and Attributes:
- Organization and personal effectiveness
- Taking initiative and self-driven
- Excellent skills in Office applications
- Professionalism, high-level of integrity, and discretion
- Competent in the use of technology
- Global perspective (time zones, languages)
- Excellent research skills
- Good numerical abilities, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective listening, oral communication, and interpersonal skill
- Excellent writing skill
- Attention to details
- Knowledge of Power BI or Alteryx is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
10th December 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Disclaimer: Gatekeepers News gets job vacancies from advertising agencies and other sources to inform the public about employment opportunities. Gatekeepers News or any agent does not seek any payment in whatever form for prospective candidates to apply. We, therefore, implore you not to pay for any job vacancies because they are not for sale, and we are not responsible for any loss that may arise as a result of this.