Recruitment, apply for Honeywell International, Inc. recruitment 2023 below.
Gatekeepers News reports that Honeywell International, Inc. is an American multinational conglomerate company that produces a variety of commercial and consumer products, engineering services and aerospace systems for a wide variety of customers, from private consumers to major corporations and governments.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc is recruiting to fill the position below:
Advanced Field Service Engr
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND – MBA/MSC/MA
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- Validate customer requests
- Educate customer and field technicians
- Write documentation used by field technicians
- Standby duties.
- Ensure Right and Fast Delivery.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, or equivalent.
- 5+ years’ experience in the field
- Team leadership experience would be advantageous
- Knowledge of DCS, Honeywell Experion PKS and TPS systems
- Travel required within SSA, Nigeria and Angola.
- Previous Oil and Gas industry experience
- Previous technical/installation experience
- Previous customer service experience
- Good written and oral communication
- Instrumentation experience
- Advanced Degree
- Good presentation skills.
Qualified and interested candidate should Click Here To Apply
Deadline: Not Specified
Disclaimer: Gatekeepers News gets job vacancies from advertising agencies and other sources to inform the public about employment opportunities. Gatekeepers News or any agent does not seek any payment in whatever form for prospective candidates to apply. We, therefore, implore you not to pay for any job vacancies because they are not for sale, and we are not responsible for any loss that may arise as a result of this.