Here are what you should know about Federal Government’s planned Three Million Technical Talent (3MTT) programme;
- 30,000 individuals were chosen for the fiest batch
- The training program will take 3 months to complete
- The training will be conducted online and in person
- 12 months paid internship opportunities where applicants can apply the skills they acquired
- The next batch of selections will be on February
- Laptops won’t be given, however, there will be opportunities to acquire laptops on loan.
- 1.52 million applications have registered out of the 3 million candidates FG plans to train
- The application portal will be re-open for registration
- 3MTT has received more than 400,000 application from women across the country
- 700,000 Candidates have completed their profiles
- The 3MTT Program will run for four years.
Also, there will be community managers assigned to each state to support learners across all local governments.