Recruitment, apply for First Bank recruitment 2022 below.
Gatekeepers News that First Bank of Nigeria Limited is a Nigerian bank and financial services company headquartered in Lagos Nigeria. It has over 750 branches rendering a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services.
First Bank is recruiting to fill the position below:
Title: Service Executive Conversion Programme – SECP 7
Job Identification: 734
Job Schedule Full time
Below are the eligibility criteria for the conversion exercise:
- Not more than than 32 years.
- Minimum academic qualification is B.Sc Degree with Second Class Lower or HND with Upper Credit from institutions accredited by NUC or other regulatory bodies approved by government.
- Possession of higher degree(s) and/or relevant professional qualification such as ACA, ACCA, CPA, will be a distant advantage.
- Must have worked in the Bank for a minimum of 1 year as a non-core staff.
- Sound moral and ethical conduct with no disciplinary records.
- Evidence of mandatory NYSC scheme or Exemption Certificate.
Key Competencies And Attributes:
Interested Service Executives must possess the following skills set:
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong Interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Analytical skills
- Self-driven and results-oriented
- Highly innovative with excellent problem-solving skills
- Good team player
- Familiarity with global financial trends and developments
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Application Closing Date
16th December, 2022 (11:59 PM).
How to Apply for First Bank Service Executive Conversion Programme
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Disclaimer: Gatekeepers News gets job vacancies from advertising agencies and other sources to inform the public about employment opportunities. Gatekeepers News or any agent does not seek any payment in whatever form for prospective candidates to apply. We, therefore, implore you not to pay for any job vacancies because they are not for sale, and we are not responsible for any loss that may arise as a result of this.