Recruitment, apply for SPDC recruitment 2023 below.
Gatekeepers News reports that Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. SPDC invests heavily in its employees, which is reflected in its industry-leading development programme and its commitment to see its employees’ ideas travel and come to fruition.
SPDC is recruiting to fill the position of;
Exec Confidential Assistant, SVP
Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
As the Executive Confidential Assistant to the Senior Vice President Nigeria, you will be accountable for:
- Perform a variety of high impact secretarial responsibilities as it has to do with the SVP Nigeria and his leadership team.
- Manage administrative details; coordinate and organize office effectiveness of the SVP Nigeria.
- Full and effective coordination of the itinerary of the SVP Nigeria for internal and external purposes.
- Coordinate necessary meet and greet activities relating to internal and external visitors of the SVP Nigeria.
- Manage confidential, privileged, and sensitive information for the SVP Nigeria.
- Manage key stakeholders and work seamlessly with counterparts across board to achieve successful business outcomes.
- Maintain confidentiality across principal’s personal life.
- Demonstrate objective challenge of planned engagements requiring the time commitment of the SVP Nigeria in line with business goals.
- Review and determine priority of incoming physical mails to the office of the SVP Nigeria
- Support board meetings preparation as assigned.
- Coordinate and schedule various appointments and meetings; make travel arrangements as assigned; prepare and assure proper completion of reimbursements as required.
- Answer inquiries and provide information on a wide range of subjects; hence requires a good working knowledge of the business.
- Prepare, submit, reconcile, and maintain the budget related to the office of the SVP Nigeria.
- Perform other duties as required to accomplish the objectives of the position.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Ability to work under a high-pressured environment.
- Excellent writing and spoken communication.
- Ability to maintain a variety of complex and confidential files and records.
- Excellent cooperative and effective working relationships with others.
- Ability to analyze situations accurately and adopt an effective course of action.
- Effective plan and work organization.
- Ability to respond quickly and promptly on enquires and issues.
- Meet schedules and timelines.
- Work independently with little direction.
- Report writing.
- Appreciable knowledge and usage of MS Suites (word, ppt and excel).
Education Qualifications and relevant years of experience
- BA/B.SC in a commercial, science or art related discipline.
- 5 to 10 years of relevant experience in working with a CEO or a senior executive equivalent.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply
Deadline: Not Specified
Disclaimer: Gatekeepers News gets job vacancies from advertising agencies and other sources to inform the public about employment opportunities. Gatekeepers News or any agent does not seek any payment in whatever form for prospective candidates to apply. We, therefore, implore you not to pay for any job vacancies because they are not for sale, and we are not responsible for any loss that may arise as a result of this.